The firm has extensive experience in the management of diverse types of rural property.
We are in a position to advise farmers and landowners on how to exploit the potential and maximise the use and value of their rural property assets.
The services that we are able to offer include:
- Rent collection – With dedicated clients’ accounts and computerised rent management systems, we will demand, collect and account to you for rental income in a safe, secure and RICS compliant manner
- Rental negotiations – service of notices, valuation negotiations and settlement
- Property maintenance and insurance – building works, ad hoc repairs, gas and electricity inspections
- Landlord and tenant – service of notices, lease renewals, new lettings, rent reviews
- Strategic estate tax and succession planning valuations, trusts, gifts
- Planning and development advice
- Finance and business – appraisals, cash flow forecasts, costings